September 16, 2012

Draft Gastropub

No need to go far and spend thousands to experience Europe.


Draft Gastropub
Experience Europe in The Fort


Draft Gastropub. Name itself? Its obvious that this opens late at night and closed by mid day.  PUB? First thing that pops in my head a man with a beer or scotch on the rocks by the bar who is served by an old guy bartender (just like the movies).

However, I have heard a good feed backs and reviews as well from people who have been here. Seems like its just more than a pub, but its also a fusion of exquisite European dishes as well. So in my bucket list goes Draft Gastropub.




F O O D

Draft offers world class European dishes. I can say that its the best European Restaurant in Bonifacio Global City. 


Breaded Camembert Cheese 
 Cheese and the chutney were a good match, the added truffle oil gave it that extra kick. This is my favorite dish here in Draft. The cheese inside is not your ordinary mozzarella cheese. It way better. 


Schintzel and Frites 
Crumbed chicken breast, fried golden brown with fries and salad.



Every dish that I ordered blew me a way. Everything was very tender and rich. 
 You'll savour until the last bite. 



B I E R
Don't get confused. You are still in the Philippines.




Draft offers Europe's all time best beers. 
Beck's. HoegaardenStella Artois and Leffe to name a few. 
The Floor Supervisor name is Ye, happily explained to me the different kinds of beers they offer. But I was more curious from what he said about flavoured beers.

Flavoured Beers. Before I can only see these on selected grocery stores and wine stores. Now you can see them in you nearest 7-Eleven. But the flavors are just limited to Mocha, Cappuccino, Chocolate Mud-shake, Strawberry and all.  

Favoured Beers here in Draft came all the way from Belgium.  
Belgian Floris

The Supervisor Ye offered me to taste one of them and I choose the Framboise.

Floris Framboise is a top-fermented fruity Witbier with a pleasant raspberry, wheaty, coriander and orange aroma. This beer has a sweet raspberry mouthfeel and a excellent sweet-sour balance. The aftertaste has a long-lasting raspberry effect. It was very very sweet. Just like drinking cranberry juice:)

Belgian Floris Framboise



Good beer + good food in one restaurant is hard to find. But not anymore. Draft you'll serve you both, beyond your expectations.


Draft Gastropub
Unit C The Fort Entertainment Center, 7th AveFort Bonifacio, Taguig(02) 846-9725