January 28, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

Sweettoothie tooth? Here's for you my labidubs!

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery
Didn't have my camera ready. Thanks to iPhone and Pic Stitch tho ;)

During my yonder years, cupcakes for me are Mini Keyk, Lemon Square Cheesecake, and so on. Cupcakes are bought during grocery day for my baon. However people gave a new twist to cupcakes. A good awesome incredible twist.
Making it one of the favorite sweet eats today.

My first cupcake was bought by my bestfriend as a surprise. Around 2010.
It was Sonja's Cupcake. Red Velvet.
At first I was like what the? Php 70.00 for a cupcake?
 I can get 10pcs or 1 pack of Lemon Square Cheesecake with that!
BUT, at my first bite? Mind blown and sweet tooth got suckaroo.

From then on whenever my bestfriend pass by cupcake store, booth or whatsoever, she makes it a point to try them. Damay na ako. No wonder I'm this big.

NOW. There is this new cupcake eats in the NEW Glorietta.
"New" because the new wing is already opened and like it was closed for years right? Because of the bombing whatever. Anyhow.

Sorry not clear :|
The ambiance is a pinch of vintage modern cozy feel and a splash of girly sheez.
I can described it in one song. Rather ringtone during Nokia Glory Days.


"You're my honeybunch, sugar plum 
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin 
You're my sweetie pie 
You're my cuppycake, gumdrop 
Snoogums, boogums, you're 
The apple of my eye"

Their cupcakes range for Php 70.00 and up. 
Presentation? Good job. Taste? Thumbs up. 



Indeed its a Nokia Ringtone and Instagram moment.

Visit them at Glorietta 4, Makati.
SEE YOU THERE!